Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Botulinum Toxin with DVD, 2nd Edition
This title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on botulinum toxin injection techniques shaping today's practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to's and offers step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade—so you can refine and hone your skills...and expand your surgical repertoire. You'll find current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic use of the toxin — edited by pioneers in the field, Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers. Implement the newest procedures into your practice immediately and confidently—with the outstanding guidance you'll find in this volume of the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES.
- Covers the hottest topics—including botox aesthetics, facial treatments, neck treatment, adjunctive treatment, pain relief, and facial asymmetry—all in one concise, accessible volume.
- Features a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they present in practice.
- Discusses common pitfalls and emphasizes how to optimize outcomes, enabling readers to improve their technique.
- Highlights emerging topics in the field, with guidance on the newest developments in cosmetic surgery.
- Includes a comprehensive, instructional DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts' hints and tips.
New to this Edition
- Use of fillers in combination with Botox to better sculpt the lower face
- Coverage of new fillers like Juvederm, Evolence, Radiesse and Perlane to keep you on the cutting edge
- New and expanded coverage of periocular treatment
- Highest quality video footage of procedures on the bonus DVD