ESSENTIALS OF DENTAL HYGIENE: CLINICAL SKILLS (1 BK./1 CD-ROM)
Designed specifically for the clinical year in a dental hygiene program.
Ideal outline format enhanced with photos provides all the needed skills and information in a straight-forward and highly functional format. It allows students to focus on the course material at hand in an easy- to-use fashion.
Together with the pre-clinical volume, these tandem books provide all the necessary resources from the beginning though the final term of a professional dental hygiene education.
SECTION I: CLINICAL SERVICES.
1. Clinical Applications of Pain and Anxiety Control: Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide 1.
2. Advanced Instrumentation.
3. Power-Driven Scaling.
4. Air Polishing.
5. Tobacco Cessation.
6. Dental Sealants.
SECTION II: AUXILIARY PROCEDURES.
7. Rubber Dam Isolation.
9. Periodontal Dressings. / 10. Pulp Vitality.
11. Taking Alginate Impressions and Trimming Study Models.
12. Marginating, Finishing, and Polishing Dental Amalgam Restorations.
13. Temporary Restorations.
SECTION III: SUPPORTING SERVICES.
14. Medical and Dental Emergencies.
15. Dental Implants.
16. Perioral Piercings. / 17. Dentin Hypersensitivity.
Glossary. / Index.