Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Thumb-indexed Version + Taber’sPlus DVD), 21st Edition
Experience Taber’s 21!
To thrive in the ever-changing world of health care, you need a respected, trusted, and cutting-edge, cyclopedic resource.
In hand, online, or on a mobile device, turn to Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition…anytime, anywhere!
Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition
Taber’s 21 is today’s most comprehensive health science dictionary. Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants, representing every branch of health care, works with the Taber’s in-house editorial staff to ensure that the content reflects the state of the art.
- Cyclopedic entries that offer more than just definitions.
- More than 60,000 reader-friendly definitions, including 3,000 brand-new terms and 7,000 revised terms.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations in the book and DVD combined.
- More than 600 Patient Care Statements.
- Caution Statements with new, easy-to-find icon.
- Dozens of Allied Health and Nursing Appendices
- FREE Taber’sPlus DVD, Mac and PC compatible.
- So much more!